Want to know more about Tuljabhavani Online Darshan Pass Booking? Tuljapur Darshan Pass information is available here. Read this post for more details about Tuljapur Darshan Pass Booking online and offline.
Where and how to book Online Tuljapur Darshan Pass?
You can book Tuljapur Darshan Pass to using below steps
- You need to remember You can book Darshan Pass before one day from your arriving day. If you want to book Free Tuljapur Darshan Pass click here…
- If you want to book Free Darshan then you have to select Darshan Type as FREE DARSHAN PASS
- Then you need to select Date and Time slot ie. 05:00 To 07:00 and Click on Confirm
- Then the form will open in that form there has two options of Darshan 1. Dharma Darshan – Dharma Darshan will be taken from 10 feet away from Tuljabhavani Mata 2. Mukha Darshan – Mukha Darshan will be taken from 50 feet away from Tuljabhavani Mata. Select Type of Darshan which you want to take.
- Then you need mention Name, Aadhar No., Address, City, Pincode, State, Mail Address, Mobile, Birth Date.
- In the next step you need to choose the No. of persons ie. If you are 3 persons along with you then you need to select 2 person in this option like this fill all the details of other devotees.
- In this step you need to upload photo if you belong to group of people then you need to upload group photo. And the photo size must be below 50 kb. To compress photo size Click here…
Offline Darshan Pass
You can take Darshan Pass at temple and there is no limit of Offline Darshan Passes.
Offline Paid Pass
If you don’t want to wait in line, you may also book a Paid Pass. Paid passes come with two alternatives. 1. Paid Passes Rs.200 per person 2. Paid Passes 500 per person. The distinction between Rs.200 and Rs.500. Many people come from all over India on Sundays, Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, especially on holidays, and as a result the temple is very crowded. The Dharma Darshan queue will take 2 hours for Darshan and the Mukh Darshan queue will take 1 hour for Mukh Darshan, and everyone wants Darshan without waiting in line. As a result, most people will purchase Paid Passes, which cost Rs.200, and Paid Passes will as a result, many will consider to purchase another Pass which Rs.500 Paid Pass. Which devotee took Rs.500 Pass he/she will get entry from Nahani Gate.